Skip to main content

Day 2.5

Day 2
~
How is that no sugar / no coffee thing going?
~


As the adventure continues, I feel the keen sting of loss. A mild headache, most likely exacerbated by looking at LCD monitors at work and malaise is all I have to show for what I have given up. Not too bad, not too good but just the right amount of misery.

On the plus side, I had quinoa and ground beef with butter and salt for supper and breakfast. It was great and tasted good hot and cold and hot again. I have to make sure to never wander around hungry or I'll eat anything that looks good on sight. 


The real bummer is that so far there haven't been any awesome treats to tempt me (or lame treats or even non-treat foods that people didn't want and left to share) in the break room for two days; no donuts, cookies, sheet cakes, double whopper with cheese and med fries, egg - sausage - pancake breakfasts with all the fixings... nothing. How am I going walk around self-religious in my sugarlessness if there is nothing to not eat?

And so, with only one more day at work this week, I look forward to my sugar-free birthday.